A few months ago, I made some DIY sandpaper numbers for my son. So far, he has been enjoying using them in our works. Not only have they been on our shelves almost everyday since I finished them, but we use them to sing a silly number song regularly!
Because I have been getting questions about how I made these, I am very excited to share with you exactly how I put these together as well as the printable I used for getting the d'nealian font!
This is the first time I am sharing such a 'DIY' tutorial so if there is something that is not clear or you need a few extra tips, please don't hesitate to ask!